C'mon people! Get it together!
POSTED ON 7/28/2008 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
After just the first verse of "Chocolate Jesus," Tom Waits abruptly stopped his band to admonish the crowd. "If you're going to clap along," he scolded, "please work together. You need to elect some kind of leader."Gotta love Tom Waits. And if that quote didn't do it for you, check this out...
via Rolling Stone 1058
previously on wtg:
- this is not spinal tap: the story of anvil!
- trent reznor's exotic birds
- today's eddie vedder is much more entertaining than that "i hate fame" guy
- behind the beatels: strawberry fields forever
- psapp song is all "about fun"