Loyalty matters most to Hillary. Sound familiar?
POSTED ON 5/08/2008 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
From Time Magazine:
Clinton picked people for her team primarily for their loyalty to her, instead of their mastery of the game.Do a quick search at Google News for "bush" and "loyalty" to see how frequently this sort of thing has played at part in the numerous Bush Administration failures/scandals.
previously on wtg:
- what about the clinton defectors? + silly gas tax holidays
- frank rich explains hillary's downfall
- rolling stone on hillary clinton
- josh marshall on bill 2.0
- david rees on the difference between hillary and obama