Kucinich lays out the facts and calls for impeachment.
POSTED ON 1/24/2008 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
Does anybody actually address the the topic at hand? Of course not! Rep. Cliff Stearns (R) of Florida likens the utterance of facts to character assassination and demands that the statement be retracted.
Just who is Cliff Stearns? He's exactly what you'd expect after watching the above video. You can be sure that his contempt for Kucinich is no greater than his contempt for you.
- Voted NO on allowing human embryonic stem cell research. (May 2005)
- Voted YES on banning Family Planning funding in US aid abroad. (May 2001)
- Voted YES on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage. (Jul 2006)
- Voted YES on constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration. (Jun 2003)
- Voted YES on banning gay adoptions in DC. (Jul 1999)
- Voted YES on making federal death penalty appeals harder. (Feb 1995)
- Voted YES on prohibiting needle exchange & medical marijuana in DC. (Oct 1999)
- Voted YES on allowing school prayer during the War on Terror. (Nov 2001)
- Voted YES on requiring photo ID for voting in federal elections. (Sep 2006)
- Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant. (Sep 2006)
- Voted NO on establishing "network neutrality" (non-tiered Internet). (Jun 2006)
- Voted YES on increasing fines for indecent broadcasting. (Feb 2005)
- dick cheney and george bush in 1997/1998: "invading iraq is a bad idea"
- santorum does it again: "we found wmd!"
- the street: ron paul the only republican candidate who isn't an idiot
- colin powell: what is the great threat we are facing?
- naomi wolf on the end of america