josh marshall on bill 2.0
POSTED ON 1/26/2008 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
Josh Marshall @ TPM has perfectly summed up my problems with Bill Clinton's recent behavior. I can't properly paraphrase it here other than to say that Josh and I are both defenders of the first Clinton presidency and both fairly disturbed/disgusted by his behavior in the current presidential race. Six months ago Bill was the most attractive thing about Hillary's campaign. Now he's the most distasteful. And it's not just Hillary that he's hurting.
- hillary brings out the big guns
- what about the military commissions act of 2006?
- daily show interview with gop phone jammer
- barack obama and tollerance fatigue
- mitt romney is a big fat phony