Al Gore Declares Support For Gay Marriage
POSTED ON 1/23/2008 | PERMALINK |
1 Comments |
I'm glad to see Al getting involved in the race. I can only assume he released this statement to force the presidential candidates to properly address the topic. He did a great job of framing the issue and I love the way he embraced the medium instead of releasing an overproduced, over-rehearsed speech. That's not to say that the topic doesn't deserve a rehearsed speech. I'm just glad that he didn't present that particular speech here.
- just the facts: a look at the state of the abortion debate
- livejournal: "breast feeding is offensive, but not as offensive as our customer support"
- susan phillips, missouri ban birth control spending
- icelandic tourist detained, abused
- ron paul is the only republican candidate who isn't an idiot