Schumer Lays It Out For Bush
POSTED ON 8/27/2007 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
The White House needs to pick a "professional, not a partisan, and not a pal." And President Bush needs to "pick the best person, not his best friend."It's absurd that those words need to be spoken, but it's about time somebody put it so simply. I'm lovin' Schumer right now.
via tpm muckraker
previously on wtg:
- The Pentagon has a disturbing relationship with private evangelical groups
- Dick Cheney and George Bush in '94/'98: "Invading Baghdad Is A Bad Idea"
- Exiting chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff calls for troop decrease
- Idiotic Idaho representative strikes again
- Mitt Romney Is A Big Fat Phony