first comes the simpsons...then comes family guy
POSTED ON 5/08/2007 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
Anyone who's ever spent more than 15 minutes listening to a Simpsons writer talk has heard them complain about Family Guy. Here are a few reasons why...although the truest examples of theivery are more subtle.
previously on wtg:
- the many careers of homer simpson
- ned flanders is a beatles fanatic?
- the simpsons has stolen your life...but how much of it?
- the simpsons and math
- michel gondry is everywhere
- sleep hacks: going to sleep and waking up