You don't watch The Burg? It's not too late to start!
POSTED ON 4/20/2007 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
The Burg: the hipster world capital where trust fund kids pretend to be starving artists, starving artists pretend to be able to live completely off of credit cards, and everybody pretends not to notice.
- tromeo and juliet: 10 years later
- squigglevisionary: the return of dr. katz, professional therapist
- rescue me: a great show with maddening missteps
- onion a.v. interviews paul reubens
- jigsaw skewers videoblogging...in a videoblog
- michel gondry is everywhere