"new" beatles album to drop in november
POSTED ON 10/18/2006 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
The album, which is out on November 20, will be released in a CD/DVD format and will contain 78 minutes of 'new' Beatles material.
In a statement, Paul McCartney said: "This album puts The Beatles back together again, because suddenly there's John and George with me and Ringo."
Ringo Starr added: "George and Giles did such a great job combining these tracks. It's really powerful for me and I even heard things I'd forgotten we'd recorded."
This could prove quite interesting, but probably won't yield any major revelations for serious collectors or owners of the Anthology discs. Perhaps we'll hear some nicely restored versions of previously bootlegged recordings.
- weird al interviews paul mccartney, george harrison
- behind the beatles: dear prudence
- Beatles Sue For Return Of Masters
- behind the beatles: being for the benefit of mr kite
- why the beatles won't use itunes, existing record contracts or drm
- being for the benefit of mr. escher
- free ebook disects revolver on the anniversary of the groundbreaking album
- behind the beatles: she said she said
- behind the beatles: rain
- entire beatles catalog to be remastered
- yesterday and today: the beatles and the butcher
- behind the bealtes: blackbird
- behind the beatles: strawberry fields forever
- more beatles