The Quest To Correct People Magazine's Tragic Cleavage Mistake
POSTED ON 6/13/2006 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
"Week in and week out Salma is showing up with absolute perfect cleavage, and not for nothing, her cleavage has a track record, it has some mileage on it. Let's see how Scarlett's cleavage looks when she's about to turn 40."They seem a bit obsessed with Hayek's cleavage, which, I suppose, is completely understandable. I'm just glad that, while the mainstream press obsesses over silliness like celebrity babies, American Idol and war, BlogNYC has stayed focused like a laser beam on this issue.
- 6/13: We Officially Demand that People Retract Its Award for "Best Cleavage on the Planet" to Scarlett Johansson and Award it to Its Rightful Owner, Salma Hayek
- 5/25: the editors at People magazine must have been high when they gave Scarlett Johansson that Best Cleavage on the Planet award.
- 5/11: Salma Hayek Was Robbed by People Magazine in the Best Cleavage on the Planet Award
- carla gugino in best life magazine
- ana voog's x-mass
- this just in: amy sedaris is still weird/brilliant
- corporal tunnel's julie atlas muz photos
- inside ilm: phish, naked musicians, and happy songs
- all amateur extasy