A link! A link! My kingdom for a link!!!
POSTED ON 3/10/2006 | PERMALINK |
0 Comments |
You can't possibly spend the whole weekend cleaning house and doing laundry. There's so many other things you could be doing...like absolutely nothing, for example. So, turn up your speakers and sort through this particularly videocentric collection of links.
- Enjoy the video for best mashup ever, Rapture Riders.
- Watch Beatles tunes as they're murdered by Bing Crosby, Gwen Verdon, Bobbie Gentry, Engelbert Humperdinck and Dick Shawn.
- Team up on a classic and play massively multiplayer pong
- Chuckle at Cingular's new logo
- Check out this this disasterous synthesizer medley between Stevie Wonder, Herbie Hanckock, Thomas Dolby and Howard Jones
- Phreak out with Captain Crunch on CrunchTV
- Learn how remarkably helpless Rush Limbaugh is when humans are allowed to actually confront and disagree with him.
- Capture all sorts of free, pseudo-legal music with StationRipper
- Trip out while playing Plasma Pong
- Laugh at Harlan McCraney, Presidential Speechalist
- Read about eMusic's success with DRM-free music downloads
- Clear up any doubts about Sharon Stone's nudity in Basic Instinct 2
- Nod and agree with Rushkoff's piece about mandatory fun at work