Majority Leader Update: Boehner Smokes Blunt
POSTED ON 2/02/2006 | PERMALINK |
1 Comments |
Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) won the election for Senate Majority Leader. Roy Blunt (AKA Tom Delay) is now dually whipped.
(i had a Bob Dole-Viaga-Republican-Boehner joke all lined up, but I found out it's pronounced Bay-ner.)
Just who is this Boehner fella?
- Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record.
- Rated 7% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record.
- Rated 100% by the US COC, indicating a pro-business voting record.
- Rated 30% by CURE, indicating anti-rehabilitation crime votes.
- Rated 17% by the NEA, indicating anti-public education votes.
- Rated 5% by the LCV, indicating anti-environment votes.
- Rated 91% by the Christian Coalition: a pro-family voting record.
- Rated 50% by CATO, indicating a mixed record on trade issues.
- Rated A by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record.
- Rated 0% by APHA, indicating a anti-public health voting record.
- Rated 22% by SANE, indicating a pro-military voting record.
- Rated 0% by FAIR, indicating a voting record loosening immigration.
- Rated 7% by the AFL-CIO, indicating an anti-labor voting record.
- Rated 0% by the ARA, indicating an anti-senior voting record.
- Rated 63% by NTU, indicating "Satisfactory" on tax votes.