Kelly Clarkson vs. Frank Black
POSTED ON 2/12/2006 | PERMALINK |0 Comments | BOOKMARK
Decent mashup makes Since You've Been Gone a bit edgier. Technically, this thing is perfectly assembled. Musically, it works 98% of the time, while the remaining 2% is passable. The imperfections are easy to ignore, and are very hard to avoid when throwing together two songs like this.Filed in:


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home